banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2


So.
The Pencil-Lines sketch #128 went live last night, guested by Birgit Koopson and I did a couple variations of it during my demostrations w/the Scrappers Choice products two weeks ago. Might aswell enclose the rest of the stuff I made during these demostrations too...nothing spetacular, just...stuff..you can probably find these layouts around in the stores I visited for demoing, they all got to keep most of them.

Speaking of Scrappers Choice - I got a LOT of stuff from them to work with for the demos, but now that I am done I don't really have any need for most of it..so I am going to sort the stuff then there might be a giveaway or two here on the blog sometime soon.






Title: Xander - Buffy season 1


Jeg har forresten presentert bloggen min på Bloggurat.

1 lovely comment to '~~ I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until it goes away. ~~'

  1. Sasha Farina Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-laugh-in-face-of-danger-then-i-hide.html?showComment=1238459880000#c8274838337319808578'> 2:38 AM

    don't you ever stop to nap or tie your shoelaces or whatever it is? You're on Fire! :P love love love every single thing here..

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-