banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Taking everything for much more than it means ~~

Posted by Ania On Saturday, March 07, 2009

Wanted to share one of my layouts for Hambly this month of my beautiful niece Becca :) Everything apart from the alphas is from Hambly :)

And I almost forgot this little challenge I got from Cindy, one of the readers of this blog all the way from NZ (*waves* thank you! :) )....it's so sweet and the photo I found is just perfect so I decided to play along!! :)

She wanted me to look for a folder starting with "C" (for her name) - and I found a folder named "Celinekurs" (from when Celine Navarro was in town teaching) - and to pick the third photo in that folder. That was this photo of me and Mari - whom I'll see next weekend - perfect I tell you!! :)

Guess I should pass this on...hm?
Pick a folder named "A" (or with A in it) for my name and pick the first photo you see (cuz A is the letter #1 in the alpha, geddit? ;p)

Id like to pass this on to my friends I'll see next weekend in Stavanger...(you sooo better show yourself when Im there eh!!)

Oddbjørg
Mari
Xtine
Mo9ca
Ingvild

Ps. I won't get upset if you won't do the challenge...I mean, I usually suck at doing challenges myself......but...today I'm in the mood! ;p

Psps! Excited for this!!

Title: Dangerous and sweet - Lenka

4 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Taking everything for much more than it means ~~'

  1. Gine Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/03/taking-everything-for-much-more-than-it.html?showComment=1236441960000#c2237939806733816363'> 5:06 PM

    Super tøff Hambly LO Ania
    Herlige sommer papirer fra 3ndy

     

  2. Anonymous Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/03/taking-everything-for-much-more-than-it.html?showComment=1236494880000#c58454908520191590'> 7:48 AM

    great photo, thanks for having a go.

     

  3. tovetyll Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/03/taking-everything-for-much-more-than-it.html?showComment=1236546240000#c4746507886277932174'> 10:04 PM

    awwww det er en av de kuleste lo'ene jeg har sett på lenge, lenge, wow!! (jeg er gal etter rosa, som kjent!) nå ble jeg i supergodt humør, vil scrappescrappe!* ha en flott uke!

     

  4. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/03/taking-everything-for-much-more-than-it.html?showComment=1237952100000#c2251017882929569337'> 4:35 AM

    Dear I so love your color combination! Thanks for inspiring me to use these colors to my LO!Hope you wont mind.TFS.

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-