banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Oh, oh, tell me have you seen her? ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, March 20, 2009
So cute!! Courtesy of Kine!! :D

Fridayfaveeeee!!

  1. This tea (see above). And this girl. Unable to locate this tea at my local supermarkets (which aren't much to brag about really) she sent me this cute package in the mail :D LOvesit!! Thank you so much!!! The scent makes me nostalgic, thinking of my childhood-candies.. and it tastes like heaven!! :D (not sure about the decaf-part though, I've kinda grown accustomed to coffeine lately ;p)

  2. I have been totally in love with this Martha Stewart Butterfly-punch ever since I saw someone have this one at the crop in Stavanger and somehow it sorta dropped into my preorder-basket from Papir i Hjertet...along with the doilyborderpunch I've been drooling on for a while....*whistle*


  3. I adore Maria Mena. "Belly Up", "All this time", "Fragile", "Lullaby"...and many many more if only I had time to look & link them up but alas..not much time to blog right now sooo!! Her lyrics are so vulnerable, raw and so real...lovesit..


  4. Still waiting impatiently for more info about when 3ndypapirs newest paperlines will hit the shelves, especially Gudruns colorful one! Just look at the sample above - doesn't make you so happy?? I hear they're off to Scraporama this weekend and will bring the new papers along....*sigh* Definitely know it'll be one of my faves as soon as they (hopefully) hit the LSS! :)




  5. Not really like I can call these layouts faves, but I have truly loved working with the Scrappers Choice-material I've been demoing all week..these three are from the FotoKnudsen stores I've been at on tues & weds and they are displayed at the stores there too (hence the bad quality of the photos - I had to hurry snap photos of them in the store when done with the demos) along with a small selection of altered stuff & cards also created during the demos. Really love the papers and thickers (with norwegian letters!) and the cute rubons :D And yes - the layouts are pretty simple - nothing fancysmancy when I'm supposed to demo and have limitations on stuff to use ;) I'll share the rest of the layouts later, I forgot my camera yesterday so I had to ask the store manager to help me out - and the images he sent me contained 0 bytes - ouchie - and these were my fave layouts of the bunch I've made till now too!! :p I've created an average of two layouts, one-two cards or similar and two chocolate-boxes or calendars (only a couple pages!! duh :) ) per demo :) Speaking of Scrappers Choice - Vibeke just launched some new papers, embellishments & stamps - check them out here! :D

In other (scrappy) news -

  • feel free to check out the Fancy Pants designerspotlight on me *smile*
  • Prima has a really cool promotion going on right now - free bling!! :D
  • Speaking of Prima -- the PrimaDonna International Roadtour is coming along nicely, going around Scandinavia and stuff and I'm happy to see they're coming to Oslo (28. april - @Steffens) at least (hopefully more cities in Norway too but these are yet to be finalized afaik) :D You simply can't miss it -- Jen Starr (US) and Tracie Hudson (UK) are the teachers for this tour and they are simply fabulous and will awe you with their dazzling techniques (they know their stuff and tricks alright!) and just imagine the lovely prima-stuff you'll get to play with....ahh!!! (and sigh yes - thats the opportunity I was speaking about a few posts ago)


Title: "If you seek Amy" - Britney Spears (What!! I like it!!)

7 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Oh, oh, tell me have you seen her? ~~'

  1. Camilla G Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/03/oh-oh-tell-me-have-you-seen-her.html?showComment=1237538340000#c171110825502071424'> 9:39 AM

    Å nå fikk jeg også lyst på den sommerfuglen, den var fin!
    Jeg elsker desse postene dine, får meg litt oppdatert, og så liker jeg mye de samme tingene som deg!
    Kjempefine layouter, ejg lurte på de arkene med norsk tekst, hvor de kom fra- så gøy når det kommer mer og mer på norsk!
    Jeg skal sjekke ut FP designerspotlightene nå- gratulerer!
    Jeg håper, håper håper de (Prima) kommer til Bergen jeg, da Skal jeg!
    Og jeg hadde så absolutt stillt opp og kikket på deg på binders om jeg ikke hadde vert på jobb I Nordsjøen da, men jeg håper det kommer flere anledninger:)
    Ha en riktig god helg!!!

     

  2. Lene S Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/03/oh-oh-tell-me-have-you-seen-her.html?showComment=1237541160000#c2766737372510444943'> 10:26 AM

    Takk for hyggelig omtale av 3ndypapir, det setter vi stor pris på! :) Inspirerende post som alltid! Du er ei travel dame, og det er kjempegøy å lese om, og se alt sammen ;)

     

  3. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/03/oh-oh-tell-me-have-you-seen-her.html?showComment=1237543140000#c10273494814034768'> 10:59 AM

    Hei vennen,
    bare innom for å ønske deg god helg :)
    Flotte LOer :)
    Stor klem

     

  4. gudrun Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/03/oh-oh-tell-me-have-you-seen-her.html?showComment=1237555140000#c4783747514411354989'> 2:19 PM

    Hei venn!
    Tusen takk for koselig omtale av papirene våre!! Det varmer!
    Du får kikke litt ekstra godt etter i postkassa di framover ;)

    Ha en fin-fin helg.
    Skulle gjerne sett deg på messe ;)

    klem

     

  5. _Kine Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/03/oh-oh-tell-me-have-you-seen-her.html?showComment=1237557840000#c5490930229763608439'> 3:04 PM

    Ja, aberet er at den er koffeinfri, i grunnen. Men den er perfekt å drikke om kvelden :)

     

  6. Ann Hedvig Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/03/oh-oh-tell-me-have-you-seen-her.html?showComment=1237578120000#c1741497265148831581'> 8:42 PM

    Ååå så herlig pakke du har fått av Kine, den teen hørtes deiilig ut ;o)

    Hadde supert om Primadonnaene kom til Bergen, regner med at du holder oss oppdatert.

    Håper du får en super helg!

     

  7. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/03/oh-oh-tell-me-have-you-seen-her.html?showComment=1237751640000#c8519462694130951641'> 8:54 PM

    Hey!

    Endelig tid til å stikke innom deg her å se på det siste du har lagd, og du skuffer aldri! Uansett hva du får i hendene å mekke med, så lager du alltid noe både lekkert og kult ut av det! Digger alt du lager Ania, talentet ditt ingen ende tar!

    Håper alt står bra til i Bergen ;-)

    *klem

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-