banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ I’m glad I spent it with you ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, June 10, 2010

time_web

My turn to host the Word it Wednesday over at Pink Paislee yesterday.
My chosen word was “time”.

The paper collection comes from Amber Road, one of Pink Paislee’s older releases. A lovely, perfect collection.

time_cu1_web

The envelope is handmade, decorated with newer PP releases.

time_cu2_web Hand cut cherry blossom-tree from a sheet of patterned paper…Artistan swirl sprayed with glimmer-mist..

time_cu3_web

Decorative, black on black typography..


Otherwise. Been doing more writing at work and loving it, enjoying the experience and learning as I go. Taking photos and trying to write at the same time isn’t easy, though! I totally get why they love having a photographer (me!) with them! Read an amazing feature by a colleague and can’t wait for it to hit print for tomorrow. Trying out a new ICC-profile at work, which’s supposed to be the correct one (we’ve been working on uncalibrated screens for hm, well, at least two months now I think :p At least having calibrated screens should be better than what we’ve been working with until now, although stuff still looks somewhat wonky at the screen…). Am seriously nervous and hopeful at the same time re. the photos and how they’ll look in print because this Friday’s issue is a huge one. Busy working on meeting certain scrappy deadlines before this weekend. Looking forward to Saturday & an evening with wine, tapas (whee!!) & scrappy friends. Oh, and I learned that my daughter wants to be like me when she grows up, becoming a photographer & work at my workplace. She also wants to be like her father, playing badminton and working out (she hasn’t been with him at his work yet, while she has been with me to my work last week. She’s been with him to his practices though – which probably why she wants to be like him in that department). But not until she’s grown up, because it’s a bit difficult atm :p

 

Title: “Perfect day” – Lou Reed

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ I’m glad I spent it with you ~~'

  1. Sonja Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/im-glad-i-spent-it-with-you.html?showComment=1276273202185#c6227395050608953855'> 6:20 PM

    Flott, likte at du hadde skjert ut cherry blossom-treet :)

    Ha en fortryllende kveld!

     

  2. Kathy Martin Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/im-glad-i-spent-it-with-you.html?showComment=1276287536561#c4627153590044397300'> 10:18 PM

    Lovely page! Great floral tree! :)

     

  3. Catrine Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/im-glad-i-spent-it-with-you.html?showComment=1276327263150#c5099402695649632450'> 9:21 AM

    Nydelig, nydelig, nydelig! :)
    Ha en flotters helg! *klem*

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-