banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ One was transparent and indigo ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, June 08, 2010

I have to admit I get a bit nervous when there’s been a lot of posts with pictures, and little to no scrappy stuff here on my blog. Although it didn’t start out that way, scrapbooking have pretty much taken over my blog, and is – I assume – what most of the readers of this blog come here for. And – I do prefer to keep this blog mainly scraprelated (maybe I oughta do a separate blog for the photography? Hm).

Nevertheless.

Here’s some scrappy stuff I’ve been up to lately!

17mai_WEB

I hosted the Take Five Friday over at the Pink Paislee-blog last Friday.
Here I decided to use mainly the Starlight-collection to create a layout about our May 17th celebration (the National Day of Norway). You can read more about the products I used on the PP-blog (yes, I cheated a little bit. All the stickybackitems were counted as one ;p).

 17mai_cu1_WEB

I love the Artisan Tape!! I used it to create a pleated border here. 17mai_cu2_WEB I love the look of this flower, but really – it’s a bit pain to make isn’t? It’s pretty quick, but my fingers always hurt a little bit…or is it just me!?

 

I was also featured at the Pink Paislee – blog recently, sharing images of my scrap-room (warning: It’s MESSY!!!!!! I’m a bit ambivalent there – I’d love for it to be tidy and stuff, and yet – I’m simply unable to keep it tidy – I just create a huge mess all the time when I scrap – and since I scrap pretty often – it’s an evil circle and feeble attempts at cleaning up is pretty much futile! Your supportive comments warm my heart though!)

I also made this little necklace for Fancy Pants’ spotlight on these metal-frames:

necklaceA quite quick & simple project :) 
Hmm think I’ve caught up on the scrappy front now.

:)

 

Title: “Images” – Bel Canto (one of the best concerts I’ve been to was a few years back at Verftet w/Bel Canto ♥ )

5 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ One was transparent and indigo ~~'

  1. Christiane Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/one-was-transparent-and-indigo.html?showComment=1275994848917#c3849468504081323760'> 1:00 PM

    i'm in love with both: your pages AND shots!!
    thanks for your comment on my blog - means a lot to me!! ;)

    your stalker from germany

     

  2. rosemary Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/one-was-transparent-and-indigo.html?showComment=1276032687630#c5429651333669503188'> 11:31 PM

    Woo I read on the PP blog that you and your hubby play SC2. A fellow scrapper/gamer! My hubby and I are playing the beta now too -- let me know if you are up for some 2v2 :)

    Really love your photography by the way. Your viewpoint is terrific and your colors are so crisp and vivid.

     

  3. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/one-was-transparent-and-indigo.html?showComment=1276040444994#c3952207283527358381'> 1:40 AM

    I enjoy your photography posts as much as the scrap posts.

     

  4. Corinna Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/one-was-transparent-and-indigo.html?showComment=1276300064677#c8007874202015395870'> 1:47 AM

    Well, as a scrapbooker and a photographer wanna-be, I happen to enjoy both kinds of posts so I say keep 'em coming! We like your blog just the way it is! :)

    Corinna
    www.myscrapbooklife.com

     

  5. Cami Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/one-was-transparent-and-indigo.html?showComment=1276658878900#c4030347398876660804'> 5:27 AM

    Beautiful work! I asked for a tutorial for the yellow flower on the Pink Paislee blog... Consider this just another request. :) Sad that it's a pain to make. So cute, though!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-