banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ With all hope and dreams kept within ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer-vacation has started, and the kids went off to the summer-place today with their dad. Depending on the weather, I’ll join them either this weekend or maybe next week – we’ll see.

With the house all empty, I’ve decided to be a little bit ambitious and..eh…do some… summer-cleaning. We’ll see how well that goes. While most of my (female) friends all seem to be pretty darn domestic in that department, I’m so not that kind of housewife. Nuff said. So. I decided to tackle the kitchen today and do a thorough cleaning. I’ll just finish this blogpost first ;p

card1_WEB

If you recall the last wedding I shot – well, here’s the CD-card I made for their wedding-CD. card1_cu3_WEB It’s part of the Thursday Trends-post I made for Pink Paislee, as seen in this post.

card2_WEB

Here’s the second card – a more generic one. It sort of feels a bit nautical. card2_cu_webThe trend I was focusing on was banner-ribbons. It’s such a cute touch to any project. Here the banner is made of the Pink Paislee Artistan Tape.

Pink Paislee has done an amazing site-overhaul. Not only are the design&colors new and stylish and in typical Pink Paislee-style, it’s now totally compatible with iPhones and stuff. At least that’s what I heard – I don’t have one so I can’t really verify *grumble* Oh, and if you check out the site you’ll get peeks on the upcoming CHA-news. Eeeks, truly gorgeous!!  toocute

This layout was made for the Fancy Pants’ spotlight on About a girl-stickers. I used several of the stickers here on this otherwise pretty plain layout w/pictures of Amalie when she was approx a year old. I’ve had these photos in my photo-map for so long – I figured it was about time to use them! (I’ve scrapped these photos before – I printed out several of the photos from this photosession – and these were left over. I hate to throw away already-printed photos!! :p)

toocute_cu1

I sure miss the time I spent at home with her when she was little…just her and me…sigh..:) (okok, with the years your memories become more and more rose-tinted ;p)

designteamIn other scrappy news – look what I just made!! The Elle’s Studio Design team!! ♥  Schweet! Her tags are seriously the best, the quality and versatility is superb and I can’t wait to get started!! :D ♥♥♥

DSC_1072Wrapping up with this post with some photos of my kids…whom I miss already…who would have known :p We took a trip downtown last Saturday…here’s on the bus. Doesn’t she look a bit…forlorn? :p

DSC_1104  One of the first stops were this giant cube at Festplassen. According to Marie, it’s an art-project by Bård Breivik and is supposed to be at display here for about a month. There’s different patterns at the sides. It sort of looks like, you know, the T-1000-robo when he’s all melted and stuff. Very cool. I wonder if the cube has a “roof” or if it’s just 4 walls, sorta. Here’s the kids trying to climb it. Don’t look at me. I’m just shooting the natural action unfolding in front of me :p

DSC_1114 Another photo from downtown – it was fun taking the kids with me downtown – they wanted to explore everything. I didn’t get to do much shopping though – it’s hard to do so with two kids who’d rather run around feely than sticking nicely next to their mom in the stores and like, just walk..sigh ;p We did get to drop by Eat my Muffin to grab a few take-away-cupcakes ♥

 

Right. Better get started on that ambitious cleaning-project. Wish me luck. I’ll totally need it. *cough*
I.Will.Emerge.Victorious.
Just gonna….find the right music to the project, and maybe eat a little “good-luck-cookie” before I start…or something like that…..

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

Title: “Hallelujah” – Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

6 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ With all hope and dreams kept within ~~'

  1. banglamarie Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/with-all-hope-and-dreams-kept-within.html?showComment=1277423140819#c1293561644293028239'> 1:45 AM

    Wow wow og wow på scrappetingene :o) Du er bare knallflink!! Lirer av deg det ene lekre etter det andre mens jeg bare surrer rundt scrappesakene og gjør ingenting :P

    Sant kuben var knas :o) Lekre bybilder!

     

  2. banglamarie Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/with-all-hope-and-dreams-kept-within.html?showComment=1277423271567#c4019544853405012739'> 1:47 AM

    -og gratulerer med nytt designteam :o)
    Du er flink!! -helt RÅ med scrappesakene!!
    Lykke til!

     

  3. Maren Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/with-all-hope-and-dreams-kept-within.html?showComment=1277423476052#c3793762310418416981'> 1:51 AM

    Enig med Marie - W to the O to the W! Yesss!
    Gratulerer så mye!!! ♥♥♥

     

  4. Catrine Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/with-all-hope-and-dreams-kept-within.html?showComment=1277456049468#c1755198079314813532'> 10:54 AM

    Grattis med DT-plassen! :) Du er kjempeflink!
    Nydelige kort og layout!
    Ha en flotters fredag! *klem*

     

  5. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/with-all-hope-and-dreams-kept-within.html?showComment=1277574567729#c4870078559945709656'> 7:49 PM

    stort grattis till nya uppdraget, du är bäst!!!

     

  6. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/06/with-all-hope-and-dreams-kept-within.html?showComment=1278090879712#c1094870818132348639'> 7:14 PM

    Congrats on making the Elle's Studio Design Team! She's great to work with and I loved figuring out how to use all her products on layouts. Enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-