banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Today..

Posted by Ania On Thursday, January 04, 2007

Today.., originally uploaded by aniia.

I waited and waited a lot. Oh, and I also managed to chat with five docs and a nurse in between. Six persons in six hours, that's not too shabby now is it? That's an average of one person an hour. Luckily I got to borrow mother-in-law's laptop, making the wait quite tolerable as I hit the hospitals wireless net. Unfortunately there's no such net available here at the hotel. Gah. Back to mobile blogging then. Wish me luck tomorrow. Until then, ciao.

-Ania mobil

1 lovely comment to 'Today..'

  1. Piamiin Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/01/today.html?showComment=1167940740000#c7623948509785377448'> 8:59 PM

    Hei!! Nå snakker du i 3G med mamma. Jeg ønsker deg lykke til i morgen!!!! Sov godt!! ;) Glad i deg søs!! klem

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-