banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ pain and OHMIGOD!~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, February 15, 2007
Ooooo...yes, I'm in pain and still not allowed to get painkillers less than once every four hours or so (BLEH) BUT!!! When I opened my mailbox this headline greeted me: ANNE JO YOU'RE A SUGARLOAF WINNER! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I get to chose five sets of sugarloaf stamps and I'm soooo happy!! *almost* makes the pain go away...well..almost...or alright, it's not, I'm lying, but I'm really excited still :D

Anyways. The surgery. Went fine. The doctors were happy (I don't think they'd tell me if they weren't tho so hmm). On my way to the surgery at around eight or so I was sitting in my "bed" thinking oo cool...I need to bring my cam next time, there's really lots of small cool things on the way like cool signs cool lamps cool stuff I need to take pictures of...then there were people then there were this narcotics thing...then I don't recall anything more until I woke up around seven or so same evening..hm. Long story short. I'm fine. It pains and is uncomfortable, but it's slightly bearable. The antibiotics they're giving me four times a day actually hurts. I've been sleeping a lot. The food haven't been all that. Good. I need to shed some pounds anyways. Crossing fingers. Simen dropped by today. Very nice to see him. Very nice. And then the mail. Made me happy :) :) Simen talked about bringing the kids here tomorrow. I'm not too positive. I miss them but I don't want them to see me like this. I'm really a mess now. Ohwell. Enough complaining. I'm fine and *so* looking forward to get rid of all this pain and uncomfiness! And thank you for your comments and thoughts...really appreciate them..especially now :) *hugs*

Operasjonen gikk bra og jeg er nå ved bevissthet....sov ganske mye de første 24 timene men begynner å kvikne til nå (men samtidig begynner smertene å bli ganske merkbare da bleh). Simen var her tidligere idag - veldig godt å se ham! Nå håper jeg bare jeg får en kjapp recovery og at smertene vil gi seg og at jeg kan komme hjem så snart som mulig.... jeg får antibiotika intraventøst og det gjør faktisk vondt.....og det må jeg fortsette med å få fire ganger om dagen i fire-fem dager til...så lenge må jeg være her ja...urk..menmen... da jeg følte meg vel nok til å logge meg på idag så fikk jeg en hyggelig mailbeskjed; jeg har vunnet fem valgfrie sett med sugarloaf stempler!! WEEE!! *happy* sååå kult :D Det lyste virkelig opp sykehusdagen min :) Nå skal jeg sjekke hvilke fem stempler jeg vil ha ..jeg har allerede bestemt meg for tre...:)

5 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ pain and OHMIGOD!~~'

  1. Eli Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/02/pain-and-ohmigod.html?showComment=1171614000000#c3308173620401091110'> 9:20 AM

    Så gøy at du vant DE stemplene da! Grattis så myyye :) :) Ikke noe godt å høre at du har smerter - håper at det roer seg fort og at du snart er i full vigør igjen. Tenker på deg!

     

  2. Ellen* Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/02/pain-and-ohmigod.html?showComment=1171622280000#c7538903152990116339'> 11:38 AM

    Hurra - godt å ha det overstått! Håper ondtene forsvinner raskt!! Grattis med masse nye stempler (snart da) - det var jo skikkelig kjekt! Stor klem, E*

    ps. Syns jeg ser deg på tralla på vei inn til operasjon, vilt knipsende i alle retninger *fnis*

     

  3. Heidi Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/02/pain-and-ohmigod.html?showComment=1171661700000#c4988540278158253385'> 10:35 PM

    Gratulerer med både overstått operasjon og stempler!!
    Smerter er IKKE godt...men forhåpentligvis så blir det jo bare bedre og bedre!!

    Klem
    Heidi

     

  4. Anonymous Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/02/pain-and-ohmigod.html?showComment=1171663440000#c3388317940207787037'> 11:04 PM

    Hei vennen!

    Håper du ikke må slite med vondt så mye lengre! Tenker på deg!

    Og grattis med gevinsten!

    Klem fra Tine

     

  5. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/02/pain-and-ohmigod.html?showComment=1171835580000#c5851569883241824321'> 10:53 PM

    Oj,jeg visste ikke at du var på sykehus!!
    Sniker litt rundt i andres blogg om dagen,og må si det er veldig spennende!!!
    Håper du kommer deg fort hjem,gleder meg til vi snakkes videre!!!
    KLEM!!!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-