banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Grandparents & Movies...

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, March 29, 2006
I feel good :) Finally got around to make my grandmother a card and attached some pictures of me and my sister and my children. It's been a while since I saw her - my grandmother that is - I think the last time was at her 90th birthday in December...and since I've been making cards and stuff, I've been thinking about making her one, but never got around to...until now. So really - don't forget about your own grandparents - it doesn't cost you much just to make them smile and maybe even make their day - just scribble some words on a card and mail it!

Oh, I've seen Lord of War and Doom now. The first was a good one, smooth, kinda precise (as in smooth-paced) and stuff. It's the kind of movie that's very interesting, well-played and worth watching. Ever notice how Jared Leto always seem to get that kind of roles? The grungey, addicted kind of roles (I've fancied him ever since his "My so-called life" days)..ohwell...he's pretty yummy anyways :)

Doom was...heh....entertaining....:p At least it made me notice that Karl Urban really is handsome. :p And oh...I don't think I've ever played Doom myself. Hm.

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Grandparents & Movies...'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-