banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Surfacemail

Posted by Ania On Thursday, March 23, 2006
Btw. Don't do surfacemail. Really. Thought I'd save some money on the shipping by chosing the cheap surfacemail instead of the usual airmail. Didn't think I'd become this anxious about this shipment. I WANT MY NEW PRECIOUS PAPERS NOW! *cry* It's been a month and a day now, so it should be here anytime soon...really......surface is supposed to take anywhere from between two to six weeks....maybe tomorrow...? *hope* *prays*

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Surfacemail'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-