banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Yummilicous

Posted by Ania On Sunday, March 19, 2006

Alright, I dunno if that's really a word or not, but I think that's what best describes the new Maya Road ribbons (CHA Winter 2006)...who knew I'd go totally ga-ga over a couple of ribbons..?!? Kinda ridiculous isn't :p And yes! These ribbons (and some more :p) are mine! All mine! Mwahahaha!

Anyways...my little babygirl will soon turn 11 months...that's like, she's soon one year...like.....she's not as little anymore....(yeah I'm gonna repeat this every year until she's like, 20 or so :p)...thought I'd share this picture of her and her grandma taken yesterday. Look at her totally cute pigtails! :D So cwute! :p (And did I mention how much I love this new camera? :D Although I don't think the blogger thing compress these pictures too well :/)


0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Yummilicous'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-