banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Ooooooooh

Posted by Ania On Monday, March 06, 2006
Yay!! So many funny things happening at once! :D
Just received some unexpected extra money, which I'm totally free to spend on whatever I want (according to Simen :D) - so YAY!!! Looks like I'll get a new camera soon!!! So happy!!! Right now I'm still so unsure about whether to go for a Nikon 70s or a Canon EOS 350D - I'll actually be able to get both with a 18-200mm lens for approx the same price....so now I'm like, *boggle* I did test both and I loved the feel of both - Nikon kinda had a masculine touch which I - yes - liked, and Canon was petite and cute. Hm. Need to think faster cause I really want one like, tomorrow :p

And since Ahn'Qiraj finally opened at our server yesterday (really, I appreciate the work those at Blizz put into giving us new and exciting events, but seriously - shouldn't these geniuses try to think about accustoming/buffing the serverloadthingie aswell when doing these events...?? *roll eyes*) we took a peek at the 40man raidthingie tonight, and I got this really cool bug as mount! :D Who woulda known I'd find bugs this funny? It's even a bit pink! :P Thanks to Caitlin for this excellent screenshot of me on me green bug. Hm. Need to find a name. *ponder*


0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Ooooooooh'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-