banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

I'm bugged!

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Gee, kids...

this morning, I was telling Adrian to please get dressed, and he just jumped around saying "yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes" but not actually doing anything. Slightly annoyed I asked him "Are you just saying yes-yes-yes all the time or are you actually gonna get dressed up?" to which he replied "But mommy, can't you see.....I'm bugged! Can't do anything but saying yes-yes-yes-yes!" then kept going on with his "yes-yes-yes".

*lol* I guess he's encountering a few too many bugs in his daily gameplay *rolls eyes* :p

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'I'm bugged!'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-