banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

*warning*

Posted by Ania On Sunday, March 18, 2007
Editing my blog, changing layouts etc.
Basically just testing around..
Hm.
This will have to do for now. Not happy about the header, will most likely replace it whenever I find the time. I feel green! Yay!

For Synnøve: headers

And add "display: none;" to the header1 section in the html code or something like that to remove the display of your title but *still* keep it intact for browsertitle/search engines (read through the comments in that post, several useful suggestions)

Edit: Hot damn I'm so good! See! I customized this template to be wider in the post-section without losing the yummy rounded corners. Was less work than I first thought - just needed to edit the gif's & host them at my own server :) The blog should be customized for people with 1000xsomething screen resolution. If you want to know how to do this on your own blog; go here :)

I'll update the blog with some new stuff tomorrow I hope - now I'm gonna eat taco & raid in wow!

Ps. Drop by Minneriket meanwhile ;)

2 intriguing feedbacks to '*warning*'

  1. Catrine Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/03/warning.html?showComment=1174248600000#c2903142648443421070'> 9:10 PM

    Synes headeren din er kul jeg! ;)
    Og så fine LO'er i posten under. Den med fingeren i snøen er supersøt! Nesten så jeg må ut og få tatt et sånt bilde eller to en dag før snøen forsvinner. :P
    Ha en fin søndagskveld!

     

  2. Unknown Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/03/warning.html?showComment=1174251960000#c2542734434614004474'> 10:06 PM

    Takk for hjelpen, Ania... Uten din hjelp hadde jeg aldri klart det... :-)

    Headeren din er kjempefin... :-)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-