banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Alright!

Posted by Ania On Saturday, March 19, 2005
Okay,

thought that linking stuff might tell a little more about me, or at least my interests :)

So, we got celeb gossip (need to stay updated on important stuff you know ;) ), realityshow stuff (you don't even have to watch the shows, just read the recaps! :p), various webcomics (just check the links to the right) that's maybe a tad more or less funnier or understandable if you're a gamer yourself (I dunno, you tell me?), and MMORPG research stuff which I personally find really interesting...and ofcourse, Victoria's Secret- a store/clothing brand which I really, really adore [insert mucho gushing here] & *so* wish they'd open a store location in Norway or at least in Europe *sigh* :(

& with that, time to hit the bed I guess :p

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Alright!'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-