banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Oh god.....

Posted by Ania On Friday, December 02, 2005
Where did the days go!?!? We're already at December, the last month of the year...I've turned a year older/wiser (okay, the latter's maybe a tad dubious :p), became a mother of two and been married for a year already - and I really don't know how everything's happened so fast..

I guess what they say about life is true, the older you get the faster time flies....and it's already too fast for me :(

God I really am gettin old rambling like this :p

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Oh god.....'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-