banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Time to confess...

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I gotta admit it. It's about time I guess. Time to face what I actually am.

I love scrapbooking, and yes, I'm a scrapper!!

Scrapping is so much fun and joy, especially when you're surrounded by great artists (yes, some of the best just have to be called artists imo) who keeps pouring great layouts all the time....it's so inspiring!

Been doing this hobby for soon five months, and damn, it's fun to see and compare my first layouts and the latest ones. Funny thing though, when going through all my layouts I remember how I was happy & satisfied with my older ones, now I see that if I made them today I wouldn't be as satisfied as I was... hmm....it means that either I've actually made some progress (sure hope so :P), or that I'm just too (emotionally) close to my recent layouts to look at them critically.

Think I'll opt for the first, while suspecting it's the latter :p

And *boggle* it'd mean in a few weeks I won't be satisfied with how my current layouts have turned out. Hm.

Anyways. Sharing some layouts from january/this month!



0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Time to confess...'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-