banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Happy bday Amalie :)

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, April 26, 2006


My little baby turned one year the other day - actually, I guess that means she's not a baby anymore....:p Had a very nice day, the weather was warm and nice, and the food was delicious (as always when I'm cookin' ;) ) and she was happy and satisfied with all the extra attention.

Originally I planned to bake Oreo-cake for this occasion, but unfortunately the Oreo-cookies didn't arrive in time (had to make mom send me some over from Oslo :p), so I had to bake a backup cake :S

Anyways..more Oreo-cake for just us then, now that the *yummy* Oreo-cookies have arrived :D

Now, I'm trying hard to be objective and stuff, but really...look at this cute face!! *melt* :p She really is adorable! :p

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Happy bday Amalie :)'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-