banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Wohoo! I won!! :D

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Woot!! I actually won something!! :D
www.scrapit.no had a contest about making a layout about springtime, and I won!! Wheee!!!
*happyhappy* I've never won in any scrappingcontest before, well, apart from the Sassafrass brackeletstamps I won at amillion because I was the one guessing closest to the correct number, but that doesn't really count, so I'm like, WEEE! :D

*very happy* :)

The layout can be seen both above and at www.scrapit.no ;) The pictures were some days after I got myself my DSLR, and needless to say I was like, testing my camera all the time....from that session alone (the above layout) I did like, 246 pictures =)

Ps. LOVE LOVE LOVE Scenic Route Northshore! NEED more of these papers. Really.
Psps. Hmm....what shall I choose? Sensible, boring and expandable stuff like adhersives etc as my reward, or go for fun stuff like papers and stash? *boggle*

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Wohoo! I won!! :D'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-