banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ A quick post in the morning *yawn*

Posted by Ania On Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ooo...today will be a cool day. I'm so positive of that. Despite the raining outside atm. Hobbykroken will have it's grand opening in Bergen, and I'll be there with my two little ones (no babysitters :( I'm armed with cookies tho :p ), hoping for good offers and meeting up with other scrappers :) Then I've planned to drop by Binders downtown to get more photopaper (need!) for my printer, and then -- if the children can help it and depending of the size of my wallet after the two other stores -- drop by Papirgleder which also celebrates it's two year anniversary on the net. Can't see any special offers on their website atm, but maybe in the store? *hope* - I love good offers ;)


Anyways -- here's my entry for the first round of Minnopolet :) Simen looked at the wrong place in the timetable for the ferry to the summerplace, which meant almost one hour of waiting at the pier :p I've used Chatterbox -- god, how I've missed CB!! So I was a bit happy when I found out that - sure, I'll use CB here :p (I know, I'm funny that way :p)

Ahhh -- god morgen dere!! Idag er en stoor dag -- Bergen får endelig en scrappebutikk til! Spennende, spennende :) Håper på gode tilbud, og det skal bli gøy å se de andre scrapperne som allerede har meldt sin ankomst :D Kommer til å ha med de to ungene mine på slep -- dessverre ingen ledige barnevakter på dagen her - Simen er på dagstur til Oslo i forb. med avslutning av kurs, farmoren har bristet ribben (og skal dessuten til pers på kveldstid når jeg og Simen skal ut) og ja...sukk. Har iallefall med meg kjeks og tenker å kjøpe boller på veien sånn til bestikkelse....og så har den nye butikken iallefall lekekrok, håper den duger lenge nok :p Deretter er planen å stikke innom Binders, for å skaffe mer fotopapir, og så muligens innom Papirgleder avhengig av ungenes humør og lommebokas størrelse etter de to andre butikkene :p

Ellers har jeg endelig funnet frem Chatterbox-arkene mine til LO'en her -- lenge siden jeg var innom CB, så :p Bildene er fra den gangen vi måtte vente i nesten en time på kaia på fergen fordi Simen blingsa litt i rutetidene :p Da ble det en time med venting, gåtur og kaste steiner på vannet (fiskesprett) for guttene :) Ha en fortsatt god dag alle sammen!! :)

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ A quick post in the morning *yawn*'

  1. Unknown Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/09/quick-post-in-morning-yawn.html?showComment=1159046280000#c115904630470080976'> 11:18 PM

    Håper du har fått handlet deg mye fint i den nye scrappebutikken i dag!

    Takk for de hyggelige meldingene på bloggen min... :o)

    Ha en fortsatt fin lørdags kveld!

    - Synnøve

     

  2. banglamarie Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/09/quick-post-in-morning-yawn.html?showComment=1159058040000#c115905805095898401'> 2:34 AM

    ....NY SCRAPPEBUTIKK I BERGEN????
    *sitter med store øyne* Hvor? Når? Hva?.... Håper du har fått deg noe fint og nytt ;) Så kjekt med ny butikk :)

    Flott layout!!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-