banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Ahhhhh....two LAYOUTS in one day!! ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, February 02, 2007
Oooh. Poor Simen is sick. Most likely what Amalie has atm. And I'm actually sitting here wondering wheter I actually really am not feeling well or if I'm just imagining things... ahwell.. because Simen's been too sick to play WoW with me tonight I've been scrapping instead! Joy! :D One for Papirgleder's contest, and another for a challenge I got from various people - "don't use pp - cardstock only!" "no bling-bling" "no stamping" "it's not gonna be about the kids" "don't use paint" "use either Q,Z or X in the title" - jeez - gimme a break girls - all my fave stuff to do on a layout and I can't do'em! *lol* Checking out on this weeks dare I immediately got inspired and knew what I was gonna scrap - an old picture of myself. "Once I was cool" the title reads - about me and my now-gone piercings. Now I'm just a regular mommy :P Now, I very rarely like pictures of myself - and absolutely no closeups - but this one. I like it. I reminds me that..uh..I was kinda a bit cool when I was young :p So. That's the one picture I'd bring with me to death and beyond! (Okok. Maybe not. I'd sneak with me a picture of Simen and my children. AND this one :p) And, clever as I am I paired this one with a DW2007 challenge - jan 25th - use hard light to get rid of the background. Now. I prefer screen light or whatever it's called - I think they both yields pretty much similar effects. Makes my skin look smoooooth lalallaala :) And oh! Browsing around the blogs on the net I stumbles across this neat little sharpening trick for pictures courtesy of Karen Russel! Looks easy and the results looks stunningly! Must test!

Fordi Simen ble litt syk idag - sannsynligvis omgangssyken smittet av Amalie - ble det ikke noe spilling på oss ikveld. No playing = scrapping for meg! Yay! Gjorde likegjerne ferdig hele TO layouter! Riktignok var begge av den enkle typen, men yay for det! :) En til Papirgleders scrapliftcup hvor jeg liftet flere elementer fra en av Lene's mange flotte LO'er, og en til en utfordring jeg fikk på Minneriket som ble fluet med ukens Dare og en DW2007 greie :P Nå skal jeg prøve å få gjort noen M-oppgaver (den kule konken på Minneriket :P) fremover før jeg tar fatt på noen andre utfordringer. Tror jeg. :) Skal prøve å få gjort ukens kort iløpet av imorgen og tenker jeg :) Hadde nå egentlig fryktelig lyst til å sette på ungene hver deres 7gypsies-krone på den rosa LO'en forresten, men utoldmodig som jeg er så ble det ikke noe av det for denne gangen - den pakken bruker nok noen dager på å komme seg frem hit tenker jeg, siden jeg bestilte den idag :p

5 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Ahhhhh....two LAYOUTS in one day!! ~~'

  1. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/02/ahhhhhtwo-layouts-in-one-day.html?showComment=1170492600000#c7567808777052115464'> 9:50 AM

    Love the layouts. I hate photos of myself as a rule but lately am learning to like them.

     

  2. Catrine Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/02/ahhhhhtwo-layouts-in-one-day.html?showComment=1170535800000#c7411085287179992750'> 9:50 PM

    KjempeQL LO! Og den om Knoll og Tott er jo og så herlig!
    Håper dere snart er friske igjen alle sammen! *klem*

     

  3. Anonymous Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/02/ahhhhhtwo-layouts-in-one-day.html?showComment=1170574980000#c2303179683023142393'> 8:43 AM

    great!

    {ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
    http://prolix.typepad.fr

     

  4. Heidi Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/02/ahhhhhtwo-layouts-in-one-day.html?showComment=1170587340000#c6819115873029932237'> 12:09 PM

    Digger QL layouten din!!! Supert bilde!!!!!
    Håper formen er bedre hos dere alle!!!

    Ha en flott søndag!

    Heidi

     

  5. Rita Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/02/ahhhhhtwo-layouts-in-one-day.html?showComment=1170624360000#c7980081246333727774'> 10:26 PM

    Likte begge LOene dine men QL layouten var jo bare utrolig kul :)
    Håper små og store føler seg bedre. God bedring og ha en fin-fin uke. :)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-