banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ I'm alive... ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Wow. It's been a while eh. But yeah, I'm still around, still alive ;p
Being invaded by swedes (and a serb) is good fun - showing them around some (including golfing!) and ofc - being gamers it also includes setting up a base (at someone elses house ;p) for all the computers for the rainy days :p

Anyways. Been reading up on lenses and stuff lately, and just can't decide. Personally I feel that I'll use the wideangle-normalrange more for "serious" photosessions -- that is - 17-85, maybe even up to 105-135 -- that's all fine. Anything above that is an added bonus, but really, it's only when I wanna stalk my kids that I use the lens on 200mm, and it's more like...cool and dandy but doesn't happen *that* often really (true!!). Anyways. One day I wanna go for Nikkor AF-S DX VR 18-200 and the other day I'm drooling over 17-55 f/2.8 and/or 28-70 f/2.8 and/or 17-35 f/2.8 (damn their stupid pricetags! really, I'm not looking at the price, I'm just looking at the nikonwebsite which lenses I'd like based on specs only and when I check their prices afterwards I'm like gawd fuxk it not that one too ><). I am trying to accept that I'm more in for the 18-200 one for now...pricewise....but damnit :(
Help. Meh!

Oh. Soon going for a vaccay ourselves -- and I need to do some taxfree shopping at the airport -- any recommendations for a nice, ok foundation for mixed/dry skin? Please do let me know! :)

Totally missin' scrappin, but will drag the girls to the local crop on weds so hopefully I'll get my fix then ;p

Laters :)

Oh ps! The new Pencillines DT-additions will debut next week! Am so excited!!

And from August on it seems like I'll be designing for this store aswell - cool! :)

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ I'm alive... ~~'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/07/im-alive.html?showComment=1184097120000#c9162940223287109298'> 9:52 PM

    Okay so I have been lurking in your blog for the last week. I think you have a cool scrapbooking style and I have been checking out all the links to other blogs. I clicked on Cathy Z's blog on the 4th and oh my...she is an incredible writer. Thanks for all the cool places to visit & Congratulations with Pencilines.

    Laura L.

     

  2. Heidi Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/07/im-alive.html?showComment=1184103660000#c3413036480365194196'> 11:41 PM

    Godt å høre fra deg Ania!!!! Du er savna!!!
    Gratulerer med enda en DT jobb da!!!! Spennende!!!!

    Kos deg videre i ferien!!

    Klem

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-