banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Now it's up to you ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, January 30, 2009


I have scrapped - but I am such a slow scrapper these days - just finished an unfinished layout that's been lying around (and torn apart to make a new one :P) for a week or so - and have two more unfinished ones to wrap up before I kind feel I can dig into my loooovely FP stash wo feeling bad for the other layouts which have been lying around for weeks cough (yes the box arrived yesterday, yayyyy :D) Scrappingwise I got a nice mail yesterday - yay - excited :)

Anyways - peeks for the just finished layout - will post it on sunday or monday for Pencil-Lines :)

Time for another friday fave I guess..right Dena? ;)

  1. Glue Dots Pop Up
    What would I do without it??? Lovesit. Mine are in the size of 1/2" and gives the perfect dimension to my transparent stuff :)

  2. Jem
    A Welish singer who's amazing :) Love her tunes - "It's amazing", ultrasupercool "24", "They", "Come on closer"....

  3. Bad habits.
    Here's to bad habits. New Year is all about the shedding of these...well, I kind of might have gone the other way around. I've started drinking coffee. I prefer Cáfe Mocha, but as long as there's enough sugar and maybe even milk I'm fine.. might have picked up another bad habit but I am hoping that's only temporarily...well, apart from when I'm with my girls ;p

  4. Lenka
    Another new music-fave. "The Show" is too cute :) She's Australian afaik :) LOVE the visuals on her site!!!!

  5. Guinness
    Craving a beer (or two) with an old friend. Next weekend. Only a week to go.

Title: "It's amazing" - Jem

4 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Now it's up to you ~~'

  1. Hanna Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/01/now-its-up-to-you.html?showComment=1233326220000#c5963051970696005421'> 3:37 PM

    Den ser kjempeflott ut! Gleder meg til å få se hele siden! Ha en fin helg :-)

     

  2. Jennifer Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/01/now-its-up-to-you.html?showComment=1233333000000#c2690789715535687136'> 5:30 PM

    I am curious what bad habit you only do w/your girls!!! lol

     

  3. Dena Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/01/now-its-up-to-you.html?showComment=1233337740000#c5187962981460461481'> 6:49 PM

    Good to have you back!!!! I have beer on my faves list too LOL
    maybe we need to hook up at a pub and have a good ol guiness and some fish and chips. damn that sounds good.

    So happy to see you posting faves again because you always have cool and interesting things to share.

    Miss you much (just like Janet Jackson!)

     

  4. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/01/now-its-up-to-you.html?showComment=1233358200000#c6311762907686476615'> 12:30 AM

    hi hunny, loving the sneak, and great five fave list!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-