banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ You’re taking up my time ~~

Posted by Ania On Saturday, July 24, 2010

calendar

Here’s two of my July-projects for Elle’s Studio. July = vacation-month = unfortunately not too much got done. One is a decorated calendar, using lots of leftover-pieces I found on my desk (yeah well, lots of leftoverpieces shattered around my desk, so :p). Letsee…the tag is from this set – A Sweet Summer. The paper is Fancy Pants Designs. The letter’s adornit, as usual :)calendar_cu2

The flower is put together by Hambly, Making Memories (both the glitter and the yellow flower), Kort & Godt (the large flower in front) and a pin made from various pearls (old necklaces which’s ruined).ie_card

Here’s another card, with one of my fave-tags – Candy Shop Journaling Tags (this color-set is from A Sweet Summer). The other Elle’s tag is a vintage-looking one from this set – Moment to Remember. I whipped out my Scenic Route (been a while now!) papers + a couple Hambly Kraft stickers for this one. Letters from MLS. ie_cu1

It’s a flappy card.. ie_cu1a

..with two flaps so I would have room for the pictures. ie_cu2 ie_cu2a It was for a colleague of mine who was quitting, so I put together some photos from our time together for this goodbye-card from everybody.

 

The guests left already – gonna share just a few photos from yesterday..

DSC_1479

Adrian trying kiting :p DSC_1508

Amalie’s pouty lower lip (cute!)  DSC_1532a

My mom :) DSC_1546

My mom & my niece…I urged her to try the bike.. DSC_1548  She wasn’t too comfortable trying it though :p

Right.
Off to scrap some methinks! :)

Title: “Spiderwebs” – No Doubt

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ You’re taking up my time ~~'

  1. Vibeke Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/07/youre-taking-up-my-time.html?showComment=1280074162012#c5022369432516303802'> 6:09 PM

    Hei:)

    Du er så utrolig flink!! Digger de nydelige bildene dine!!
    Din lek med farger så så kul:)

    God sommer:)

     

  2. Christine Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/07/youre-taking-up-my-time.html?showComment=1280224835527#c4466947798342218858'> 12:00 PM

    elsker looken på de siste bildene dine her :D

    har du brukt en action? :)

     

  3. Pretty Arty Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/07/youre-taking-up-my-time.html?showComment=1280300879644#c4899697234974562752'> 9:07 AM

    I love these little photos! Hey just seen you'll be teaching at paper&co in paris in november ! me too ! I'm happy we'll have the chance to meet:)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-