banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ I know they think I’m crazy ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, August 24, 2010

hair

While (attempting to) cleaning up my scrapdesk, I came across Amalies hair, cut in 2008. Um yeah. I’ve been intending to scrap it for about two years. Figured – mkay – I oughta do something about it (and have one less crap on my desk) – and used Pencil-Lines sketch #201 to create this layout. It was a twopager, and I guess I oughta take on the challenge to do a twopager soon (it’s not really that difficult, just…not me I guess), but I just smooshed the sketch into this onepager.  The bag the hair is in comes from Scrapbook Adhesives by the way – Keepsake Envelopes.

6a00d8341cae8753ef0134866355a1970c For the sketch Pencil-Lines collaborated with Color Combos Galore, and we got this colorcombo to use.

Hmm! I whipped out my Fancy Pants Designs-papers, and found that the Road Show-collection was perfect for this colorcombo.

hair_cu1

I also had these black and white photos stored in my (too thick) photobook w/preprinted photos I haven’t gotten around to scrap yet. Yay. Less photos in that book too!

hair_cu2  This tag is one of my faves from Elle’s Studiodate & place tags. Perfect for about anything needing datestuff added to. Notice the glittertransparency? It’s a frame from Fancy Pants, a bit too large for my usual scrapping, but I thought it was perfect used like this for this sketch.

 

After much contemplating, I created a new blog. I’ve mentioned earlier that I would love to practice my writing, but I haven’t felt that this blog was the right place to do it on. Besides, most of the writing would have to be in Norwegian (although I probably might do a few texts at English as well). The thought is to gather small text – some observations, petites, attempts at novelettes and so on at that place. I’ve called it Tekster i fritt fall.

 

mini7 It has come to my attention that not everybody have been able to obtain the PDF-file w/the class for this minialbum. The mainreason for this is probably that you need a googleaccount to be able to view/download it, and while it’s fast and free to register for a googleaccount, not everybody wants to bother doing that first. I’ve therefore put it up at a filesharing-server, so you can download it from there too (you have to wait 20 secs before being able to click download). Remember – if you do this class (use the techniques to create a mini or a layout) before Sept 4th, sign up for a chance at The Studio blog on the giveawayprize from Elle’s Studio! See prize below:

IMG_4126

Have a nice week :)

 

Title: “A few small bruises” – Maria Mena

4 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ I know they think I’m crazy ~~'

  1. Lene Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-know-they-think-im-crazy.html?showComment=1282655600555#c5226708223355114774'> 3:13 PM

    Så knallstilig LO'en din ble ! Herlig å se så mange bilder på en LO!

    Ønsker deg en kreativ dag!

     

  2. Anonymous Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-know-they-think-im-crazy.html?showComment=1282682949708#c5603059942564301617'> 10:49 PM

    Stilig layout!! (hilsen banglamarie som ikke gidder å logge seg på blogger :P)

     

  3. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-know-they-think-im-crazy.html?showComment=1282693244879#c1979531518417085417'> 1:40 AM

    This LO is so sweet! A perfect way to preserve the memory!

     

  4. Ayarina Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-know-they-think-im-crazy.html?showComment=1284633883000#c1568332957453496884'> 12:44 PM

    Ohhh! Great idea! Nice work!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-