banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Adding inspiration to your weekend…I hope :) ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, December 05, 2010

card2

Lovelove the Parisan Anthology-papers from Pink Paislee. Love that you can just create your own, unique look by just painting color (here: glimmer-mist) on the papers with inherent resistant patterns. Here’s the post on the Pink Paislee-blog, where I have explained closer what I’ve done & used for these cards.

card2_cu3

Pretty gorgeous, if I may say so myself..

card2_cu2

These tickets comes in rolls w/100 in each roll….lovesit! Makes you not worry about how many of these you use for your projects!

card2_cu1

And I love this bling!! Smile

card1

Here’s the same papers, just with another (lighter) grey color used on the background.

card1_cu4

Lovely dimension Smile

card1_cu3

I have a few sheets of these papers which I’ve painted or sprayed stuff on – to test how they work with the patterns. These butterflies comes from one of these test-sheets.

card1_cu2

I can’t help it – I need to add splotches of color to everything! Like this ticket..

card1_cu1

I like leaving my papers (well, the edges of the papers) not too tightly adhered to the background. Just like the airy whatever-look it gives.

littlesweetie

And here’s my layout for Crate Paper – complete with a tutorial on how to add whimsical, bohemian touches as seen on this layout. If you hurry I think you can still join the giveaway too!!

littlesweetie_cu1

I must say..creating such a layout like this, where you just put things on the paper and completely forego the ruler and stuff (not that I really use it in my scrapping anyways, but..) – lovesit.

littlesweetie_cu2

I love the feel you get from using the sewingmachine sort of recklessly like this…and the negative space from punching out stuff…

littlesweetie_cu3

And ey, I gave my kiddo the camera and asked him to take piccies of me and the little one…I don’t have many pictures of me in the frame with either kids, so I don’t care that most of them turned blurry and stuff..I love them still…people claim we look so alike, I doubt so…if it wasn’t for us being asian-looking, I don’t really think we look the same at all..she’s way cuter and prettier and I want it that way Smile

I’ve slept a lot the last few days to gather some energy – went to bed early in the weekdays, and slept long and well the weekends. I’ve got a more or less goddamn persistent cough complete with a sore throat ever since the beginning of October…it’s about time to get rid of it darnit! I have so many things I hope to be able to do now that I have some time off. And some things that needs to be taken care of too. And lots of piccies and stories to scrap. And most important – the kids demands Christmas-baking now that I’m done w/my exams! Smile with tongue outWish me (energy &) luck! Smile

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Adding inspiration to your weekend…I hope :) ~~'

  1. banglamarie Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/12/adding-inspiration-to-your-weekendi.html?showComment=1291555207920#c3563074250555896151'> 2:20 PM

    Kjempelekre kort og inspirerende!! Du er flink!!
    Lekker layout også :o)
    God søndag!

     

  2. Lene S Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/12/adding-inspiration-to-your-weekendi.html?showComment=1291565839228#c3342302017032773101'> 5:17 PM

    Nyyydelig kort! Lekkert monokromatisk og med herlige detaljer :) Digger layouten også, du er så god på "tilfeldig" plasserte detaljer og kul søm :) Veldig inspirerende :)

     

  3. Kathy Martin Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/12/adding-inspiration-to-your-weekendi.html?showComment=1291638894916#c1181407181595447048'> 1:34 PM

    Great post! Gorgeous projects!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-