banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Unibind Photobook + Quick Tove+Trym Peeks ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, June 06, 2011

Ugh, I’m slightly behind as I just discovered I forgot to share this project for Glue Arts from last week, when we were given the Unibind’s Photobook-creator to play with. In my mind I had sort of envisioned myself scheduling this post, but alas, apparently I didn’t =)

Nevertheless, here it is, my photobook created w/the Unibind-machine!

unibind_cover

For my book I decided to create a sort of greeting-book for a family gathering we recently attended. I wanted it pretty simple, and pulled out the oldie but goldie Scenic Route stash for this one =)
(yeah I’m sorry but I have to brag when I feel I’ve been a good girl actually using my old fave stash which’s otherwise just gathering dust…..!)

unibind_cu1

Well, the letter’s from Crate Paper, and the white tag used is from Elle’s Studio..but the rest – the embellishments & the pages themselves are 100% Scenic Route!

 

And while I’m blogging anyways; here’s a very few peeks from the “Tove+Trym’s Together-Forever-Celebration” I shot this past weekend. Those knowing Tove knows she’s pretty into the vintage-look, so I’ve tried to edit the photos accordingly. I believe most of the finished photos will have some kind of vintage flare unless I’m told otherwise.

_DSC6727

I truly loved her home. I could get lost shooting details from her home (same thing could be said about Trym’s home as well :p), but that wasn’t really what I was there for, sooo :p

_DSC6778

Her dress was absolutely cute and to die for. Perfect for her and I’d love to be able to pull off such a dress. Unfortunately I don’t really think I can. And no, that’s not a giant airbag for her bike, that’s a shroom. I think I’ll show more images of that one later on when I’m done with the photos.

_DSC7027a

Look at the cute decoration surrounding the garden! They totally lucked out with the weather – it was gorgeous all day long, making it oh-so-perfect for a gardenparty!

Right.

These are the only ones I’ve edited so far, gonna work on these images this week – hopefully I’ll be able to share more of these fun photos in not too long.

 

wedding week 1

Ps. Don’t forget Crate Paper’s Wedding Week *this* week, as well as the fun and inspiring Childrens Craft Week over at the Glue Arts blog (and as always with Glue Arts there’s giveaways with every post :) ).

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Unibind Photobook + Quick Tove+Trym Peeks ~~'

  1. Mel Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/06/unibind-photobook-quick-tovetrym-peeks.html?showComment=1307397414233#c8707473472449728986'> 11:56 PM

    I love these pics they do have a really vintage feel to them.

     

  2. Berit Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/06/unibind-photobook-quick-tovetrym-peeks.html?showComment=1307527072164#c5231295710337499930'> 11:57 AM

    Heldige Tove & Trym som hadde deg bak kamera!
    Og dem har jo hatt meget gode kontakter som fikk det knallværet!!!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-