banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ My Facebook-headers, part 1 ~~

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Did I ever mention that time flies goddarn fast? Hm.

I’m trying to update my FB-headers twice a month. And I only now noticed that I forgot to add a new header for July. Sigh.

I don’t post much on FB. But I do like to post new headers…

Figured I’d share the old ones here as well…

 

mars12

March last year – the first one I did..(playing with my lensbaby for this one)..

april12

April…taken outside our garden..

fb_may

May..haha…

juni

June - it’s of the Rhododendron in our garden.

juli12

Then there’s July, taken at the summer house…

august1august2

August – the first month I had two different ones…both taken at the same place which lovers of Tour de France will recognize…september1

Then came September…we’re still in Southern France…

september

I love this photo, it’s actually taken during an assignment for work…

oktober1

October…this is taken from DNS (The National Theatre here in Bergen), from a tour/play me and Amalie attended…this is the Sleeping Beauty. Ofcourse.

oktober2

Then I got nostalgic when visiting my dear grandma and flipping through her photoalbums..

november

November – I stuck to one header this month – taken from our Christmas card photos…

desember

Busy December had three different headers – this is Askøybrua, the bridge connecting the island I live at to the mainland.

desember3

At the annual torch march/Christmas march at school…

desember2

And finally, my usual Advent lights for December…made by ginger nut (gingerbread? ginger biscuits?).

 

Right…

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ My Facebook-headers, part 1 ~~'

  1. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-facebook-headers-part-1.html?showComment=1372892050397#c5287620155307016049'> 12:54 AM

    These are beautiful!

     

  2. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-facebook-headers-part-1.html?showComment=1372892061884#c3763026656859419273'> 12:54 AM

    These are beautiful!

     

  3. rosemary Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-facebook-headers-part-1.html?showComment=1373521378081#c5069898547758904442'> 7:42 AM

    Splendid collection! Your photography is beautiful <3

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-