banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ bulletlisted… ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, November 23, 2009
  • Finally got around to scrap the photos of me & Tracie, taken by Dina – see below.
  • Pencil-Lines #162 – tada!:
     
  • Sweet Malin Dahlström guested us this week. For my layout I whipped up various old&new Hambly-stuff. Look how well the transparencies matches our outfits =)
  • Playing single-mom for the weekend + a day.
  • Am feeling both inspired and slightly bewilder-y about my choice of work atm. Inspired because I feel I’ve started to really see and learn about this genre & the kind of pictures I’d love to shoot & feeling more and more like “this is what I want to continue to do”. Bewildered because I’m not really sure where to start (when my time w/the local paper is over), how to really push me into that direction, how and where to really learn more, to move on past the stage in photography I’m currently at atm, how to get to evolve.
  • Feeling equally as torn because when shooting some cute kids the other day I felt a slight tug towards wanting to shoot portraits & candids of children, wishing to be a childrens&couples photographer, a portraitphotograper…oh, and my absolute favorite….do weddings!! But – again – no idea where or how to start there. And – when working for the local newspaper I do after all get to do a bunch of various kind of photowork, among them portraits etc and I love the variety I’m allowed to do atm.
  • Silently cursing myself for letting myself feel a bit whiney and stuff when overwhelmed by thoughts of my future.
  • Little one will be receiving her H1N1 vaccine later today. They are offering the vaccine in the kindergartens, so no need for us to drag her to some strange place having to queue w/lots of strangers. A good initiative methinks. I covered the first vaccination in the kindergarten for the paper last week, so at least I know what to expect and hopefully I’ll be able to prepare her enough to avoid the YELLING & CRYING that was pretty much constant during my visit to that other kindergarten :p
  • Baked the first batch of Christmas-cookies last night!!! (although it’s almost empty now – the cookies were too darn yummy *cough*)

 

5 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ bulletlisted… ~~'

  1. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/11/bulletlisted.html?showComment=1258970491150#c68840657315705413'> 11:01 AM

    nydelig lo ♥

     

  2. Eli Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/11/bulletlisted.html?showComment=1258972788121#c1405553991796077569'> 11:39 AM

    Kjempeflott layout - og du var jo sånn passe knisen ja *fnis* Ta med deg kaker på fredag da; haha - som om det er noen igjen ja... (bake ny ladning ;) )

     

  3. Sonja Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/11/bulletlisted.html?showComment=1258996425643#c479932657334897535'> 6:13 PM

    Stilig layout med deg og stacy!

     

  4. Pia Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/11/bulletlisted.html?showComment=1259222010901#c7273784581929525092'> 8:53 AM

    Kul LO, likte mønsterblandingen! Hambly er en favoritt her også.
    Håper vaksinasjonen gikk greit - vi er i gang her også.
    Ha en fin dag!

     

  5. Anette S Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/11/bulletlisted.html?showComment=1259324428165#c7584671642125336435'> 1:20 PM

    Nam! Julekaker! Jeg gleder meg til å sette igang med juleforberedelsene!
    Det er ikke bare bare å ha lyst til å bli fotograf. Det var det jeg ville og det var sånn jeg endte opp på medialinja på Fana. Og det var derfor jeg studerte kunsthistorie. Nå nyter jeg mest å se på andres bilder og tenker ikke så mye på det lenger. Prøv å "fri" til diverse fotografer i byen! Ta med bilder, vis de frem og spør om de vil ha lærling! Jeg tror det er veien å gå!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-