banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Hi, Pink Paislee & Fancy Pants Designs! ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The wonderful thing about being on an adhesive manufacturer (Glue Arts! :) ), is that sometimes I luck out and get to revisit “old” manufacturers whom I’ve been designing for in the past and try out their new stuff when they collaborate/cross-sponsor(ship) with GlueArts. Total win-win methinks!

ania_PP_lo

Here’s Pink Paislee’s Hometown Summer-collection – I must say I was quite satisfied about getting this collection as it was one of my favorites from PP after my term with them ended (although I wouldn’t have minded the colorful soiree either!). Here’s a layout with images from last year’s visit from mom and my niece – had to scrap these before them visiting us again (they left last week).

ania_PP_cu1

Cute epoxy-stickers and letters that you could use either as a full sheet or cut out like I did here..to get the dimension here I used UCutIt-foam.. notice the cool border? It’s quickly becoming one of my faves! (it’s a Fiskars-punch)

ania_PP_cu2

Fiskars wasn’t the only past sponsorthingie I used on this page along with Pink Paislee, I also used the Epiphany Craft-epoxymakers on the watermelons here..

ania_FP_lo

And here’s Fancy Pants Designs’ fun Beach Babe-collection…I tried a more childish/shapeish approach to this one, mmm…haven’t really decided whether I actually like it or not, but hey..looks somewhat colorful and fun eh?

ania_FP_lo2

Love how glittery the stickles make stuff though!

ania_FP_lo3

And I love these die cuts…esp the starfish were quite cute! These are attached with Raisen’s by the way, my quickly most fave-adhesive from Glue Arts (yields the perfect dimension – not too much, just as subtle..)

Nevertheless…had fun playing with the newer collections from my old manufs…gotta admit I miss them! :)

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Hi, Pink Paislee & Fancy Pants Designs! ~~'

  1. Ellen* Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/07/hi-pink-paislee-fancy-pants-designs.html?showComment=1311684171924#c3266445380485770083'> 2:42 PM

    Ahh... du får meg alltid til å få lyst til å scrappe! Ønsker meg ny printer! Må ha printer for å scrappe! Jaja, en dag...

     

  2. banglamarie Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/07/hi-pink-paislee-fancy-pants-designs.html?showComment=1311690730759#c5315682073046192841'> 4:32 PM

    Så masse fint du har laget! Scrapperi scrappera du er inspirerende!!
    Tenkte på deg i byen i dag, husker ikke helt hvorfor. Tror det var på skobutikken eller no :P høøøye hæææler.
    Ønsker deg gode sommerdager. Klem

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-