banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Summer CHA 2011 ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, July 17, 2011

It’s Summer CHA 2011 and here’s some of my favorites from “my” manufacturers, namely Maya Road and Prima Marketing :)

Actually, I’ve created myself my very own Pinterestboard with my faves from CHA this summer, only..I sort of arrived late to the party so I’ve probably missed out on a lot of stuff….ahwell..I only pinned the products, not the stuff created w/them…feel free to share if you think I’ve missed out on great stuff from the various manufacturers out there! :)

 

Nevertheless…here’s one of my favorites from the papercollections from Prima:

66300098_uuZ8gZcW_c

It’s originally a Christmas/Winter-collection, but I think it looks more versatile than that..love the colors!

6a00d83451cc5c69e2014e899fa37c970d-500wi

So many gorgeous flowers …like these..and the leaves in felt…lovely…perfect..versatile…! (image taken from the Londonerry collection)

I have so many favorites from Prima I’m not even sure where to begin..but…I try to pin my most fave stuff to the board, soo… (like, so many gorgeous flowers and leaves (the felt ones are the best!) and resins (which’s designed by Ingvild, how cool is that!) and metal charms and blah blah blah and oh the buttons and the bling….loves…and so much more!

 

As for Maya Road – check out this peek from their catalog!!

6a00df3521af14883301538fd41ef4970b-500wi

Umm..two of the images here are my stuff! Wohoo! (Sorry, I think it’s sort of thrilling and fun seeing my own stuff in a catalog!) I could let you guess which’s mine, but ok..it’s the left one in the 2nd row and the right one in the 3rd row :)

They feature two of my favorite stuff from this release:

66318934_fWVE5som_c

This stamp set – mind you – I’m totally NO stamper, and I guess I can count on one hand the times I’ve stamped this year – but hey, I’ve actually used this set at least six times, which’s WOAH considering we’re talking about me. So.very.cool.stamps! Loves.

66315487_azM5UpMJ_c

And this chipboardset! Love it! teapots and cups and spoons! So very cute and perfect for cards methinks!

Right.

Back soon with images of actual samples. I hope! (I’m dying to share the full images mind you..haha…soon!)

1 lovely comment to '~~ Summer CHA 2011 ~~'

  1. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/07/summer-cha-2011.html?showComment=1310929703367#c6852541247991672698'> 9:08 PM

    Congrats to you for making the catalog! Love that chipboard teapots!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-