banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ I totally adore you ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, March 05, 2012

bap1

Had to play w/the Prima BAP for March. Turned the sketch below into the layout above, w/a series of photos of my daughter w/her cousin. She totally adores him. I totally adore them.

2012March

Here’s the sketch – do join! MOre inspiration from the other girls can be found here.

bap2

Look. I stamp more and more. The strip of tickets and the bird & branch are both stamps.

bap3

And I love love love the stamps from the Yuki-collection (there’s three different ones I think, I lucked out with the one I have!).

I also used some PanPastel to color the stamps. Interesting stuff – pastels in storage jars. Need to explore more, never been into coloring of stuff nor painting, and this is basically…paint in jars...

 

Products:

  • Songbird papers: Lineage – 844059
  • Zephyr – 844035
  • Title-it – 844080
  • Tag-it – 844073
  • Jotz – 844066
  • Cling mount stamp: Songbird – 555153
  • Cling mount stamp yuki 941147
  • Flutter bits: songbird – 555627
  • Alphabet stickers – 550110
  • SIIC: 551544
  • Chalk fluid edger – rusty bucket 891091 (for the stamping), dry sand 891176, old rose 891213
  • Allegra Bisquit – 556471
  • Pan Pastels – Bright Yellow Green, Phthalo Blue Tint, Paynes Grey, Titanium White, Red Iron Oxide Tint, Turquoise, Sofft Applicators Handle and heads set

Oh seen this one by the way? Prima is doing a Spring Euro Tour, and are coming to Norway (Bikuben)! Dang that looks like such fun…sigh…

0 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ I totally adore you ~~'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-