banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Always chasing him ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, September 21, 2012

sept1

She loves to chase him. Every.time.they.meet. She truly adores babies, but have a special eye for him. And there’s no doubt he feels safe around her.

sept2

*love love* this sheet of ILS paper. That graphic? The color combo? Total loves. Shame I only have one sheet of it, but I knew these pictures totally deserved this kind of paper. Added droplets of liquid pearls, random buttons from my Fancy Pants Designs jar of buttons, glitter stickers from Pink Paislee, washi tape and strips of papers from SODAlicous.

sept3

This clic-stamp from Craft Origine is an absolute fave. It’s colored with two different Faber Castell PITT pen (walnut brown and warm grey), but they seem the same color…hmm..weird…maybe the last ink I used (which was black) wasn’t entirely washed away by the time I used the pen+stamp? Hmm. Need to experiment further!

sept4

I joined the Faber Castell challenge on TwoPeas w/this layout by the way. Have no illusions of winning – I mean – they’re looking for unique, artsty ways to use the different coloring products (you have to use at least three different FC prods, one of which has to be the gelato). And with artsy I mean AJ-ish style which’s so popular among scrapbookers these day. Nevertheless. Fun to be challenged to use products I normally do not use! I mixed regular art grip coloring pen w/yellow gelato for this resin bird (by Prima).

sept5

And colored red/orange/yellow gelato pen on this sheet of SODAlicous-paper and punched out all these butterflies. And look! Hambly Screenprints transparencies!

sept6

For good measure I added some childish doodles on the sheet haha. Anna-Maria is good at this, I need to learn her secret on how to do these effortless yet stylish & cool doodles on layouts!

Right. Had an exhausting week w/lots of brainmush (you know..when you feel your brain’s turning to mush? yeah..no comments, please :p). Looking forward to relax (??) this weekend…maybe even pick up some energy to scrap! :p

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Always chasing him ~~'

  1. Aquarell Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/09/always-chasing-him.html?showComment=1348250161892#c3863003595358731005'> 7:56 PM

    Fantastisk flott, herlig og fargerik LO!
    God helg. :)

     

  2. Dot Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/09/always-chasing-him.html?showComment=1348277443271#c8906181855596955605'> 3:30 AM

    Amazing, happy layout. I really love it!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-