banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Flowers galore..~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, November 08, 2012

choco1

So when someone’s on a sick leave, you like, send flowers to them sorta…although….flowers are pretty and nice, but hum, personally I think I’d appreciate chocolate more, hm? Or even better…flowers + chocolate! Tah-dah! 2 in one, and I even threw in a lil’ butterfly just for good measure…

So…the inspiration…the Prima november color palette…lovesit!

choco2

Waddayathink? Wrapped a huge bar of chocolate in a neutralish color, added grey Maya Road ruffled ribbon as a background for the gorgeous flowers from Prima…

choco3

Honestly, I don’t really do flowers a lot…at least not on my layouts and stuff…I like dimension, but most flowers have way too much dimension sort of….for layouts and most cards…it’s just a personal preference….but for altered projects….I don’t mind going wild, adding lots and lots of dimension to the projects…it sort of feels ok then…I mean..altered stuff is supposed to be bulky! It just makes it look more prettier sorta, haha.

choco4

Right.

Got a slight drawback today..causing me to sleep lots and lots, and still I think I’m gonna hit bed again now…I had hoped to get lots done, esp at work and all, and at home with the upcoming CHA projects…but right now…both my head and eye aches so bad and everything’s just bleh. I think I’m gonna give up & just hit bed for tonight! :/

0 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Flowers galore..~~'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-