banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Hurtigscrap ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, November 29, 2012

primabox1

So. When realizing there still were time to join the Prima 12 days of Christmas Cards challenge I figured why not – I need to create a couple boxes anyways. I picked Leslie Ashe’s card, boggled for like three minutes then off I went.

primabox2

Seriously. Once I figured how I’d like the boxes (love my Scor-Pal!) & which main papers to use, it only took me like 15 minutes to pull together the focal point of this box. And yeah, once again I’m late joining the trends – I’ve only recently (like, last week) started thinking hey, this feather thingie? Awesome!

All the paper’s from the Melody collection – love, love that one…unfortunately my stash of papers from this collection is dwindling! A pair of leaves, a large flower as focal point, some bling bling and smaller flowers and voila. Hmm. Might stick some more smaller flowers in between here and there, hmm….ahwell. Tomorrow I’ll fill this box with homemade chocolate nuggets :)

The twine’s from Maya Road, by the way.

Right. Bed then work this weekend! got a couple of projects I have to work on as well, whee..

0 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Hurtigscrap ~~'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-