banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ ColorConspiracy ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, January 10, 2013

Psst!

cc

Seen the news?

I’m one of the new design team members over at ColorConspiracy!

*whee*!

Been admiring them from afar from the very beginning, but tbh wasn’t until last year they really caught my attention. So am so happy to be part of their DT! :D

Here’s the other in the design team in case you’re curious…:)

 

Corrie

Jaszmurka

Marianne

Nine

Jessica

Magda

Ania-Maria

Marinette

Maska

Nath

Jess

Lilou

 

Now if you’ll excuse me..I just got sent their papers and embellishments…I’m gonna have a go at it this weekend! :)

0 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ ColorConspiracy ~~'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-