banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Hi, first layout of 2013! ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, January 04, 2013

ania_dec

Soo I’ve scrapped! Actually I’m on my 2nd layout of 2013…been “working” on the title for the last three days (just thinking and going “yeah, I should finish this by figuring out what letters and stuff to use” on that 2nd layout for the last three evenings but not really done anything w/it..cough!)

ania_dec3

Right!

This layout! Wanted to scrap this photo of my grandma and nephew from earlier last year..

Things to note: the film strip, the Scenic Route-arrow and the kraft letter stickers from Hambly!

ania_dec2

For New Year’s Eve I punched out a lot of mini stars using white cardstock…looked smashing against the dark purple table… ofc I kept the negatives (I’m so not gonna punch out that many stars at once ever again!).

I’ve used two of the new Craft Origine stamps here, along with one of the flair buttons from Sasha’s ebaystore PaperPlay :).

 

Speaking of Craft Origine, they’re releasing three new stamps atm, among them this one. So beautiful!

Oh, and Maya Road just released a sneak peek on their new catalog:

I promise..there’s so many things in here that I want asap!

Of other brand new CHA collections I’m especially eager about are the ones from Prima, Crate Paper, MME, American Crafts (Dear Lizzy!) and Pink Paislee!

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Hi, first layout of 2013! ~~'

  1. Grethe Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2013/01/hi-first-layout-of-2013.html?showComment=1357328594033#c6071221230287545390'> 8:43 PM

    Så herlig denne LOen var! Jeg ble inspirert av oppsettet, så får vi se hva det blir til på mitt eget scrappebord!

     

  2. Aquarell Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2013/01/hi-first-layout-of-2013.html?showComment=1357385644256#c8527536037908530920'> 12:34 PM

    Herlig LO, DIGGER tittelen og bildet! :)
    God helg til deg!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-