banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Sweet love ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, March 17, 2013

sweetlove

 

This months inspiration on ColorConspiracy is typography. I just did a simple take on that inspiration theme, I just mixed various sized letters in the title…but I know – it’s possible to do a much more clever play on typography, like the way Madga did in the CC inspiration post here.

ania_inspired2

Simple or not – I still like to add longer titles by using these small letters from Adornit (I have like, 8-10 more sheets of these, they were so cheap and so versatile…I dread the day I’m outta these letters)…plus normally I prefer letters the size of the purple thickers here…I like putting together long-ish titles and stuff…

 

Right. Sunday. Workday. Catchupday.newbaby

I got a new baby and am only 1/3rd into the manual (yes..I’m one of these suckers who actually read the manuals..at least when it comes to this) but I need to wrap up a few chores first.

ania_inspired3

Let’s go.

0 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Sweet love ~~'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-