banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Nathalie + Magne, part 3 ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, April 29, 2013

I did say more to come, didn’t I? :)

_D3S9272-copy

Yeah yeah. Somewhat (cough) overblown, I know..and darnit, I spot a..eh.. spot on my lens/image sensor… but still..slightly cool effect, no? Ahem.

_D3S9280-copy

The awesome bridal suite at Hotel Norge …

_D3S9390-copy

I really like this photo…everything is always about the bride, isn’t? :)

_D3S9620-copy

Now, considering the groom’s a chef, the brides brother’s a chef and well, a buncha friends at the wedding were chefs and stuff… it didn’t come as a surprise that the groom really wanted photos of the behind-the-scenes at the kitchen as well. Seeing as the brides brother were the kitchen's boss/co-owner it also meant allowance in there were no problem (despite how busy&hectic it was at times). Lovesit :)

_D3S9629-copy

The company’s Søtt+Salt, by the way. Amazing food, natch.

_D3S9864-copy_D3S0108-copy_D3S0118-copy_D3S0574-copy

Sadly, as a wedding photographer I don’t drink at work. Darnit! I love me a nice glass of cognac =)

_DSC2870-copy

Ballroom dancing..

_D3S9756-copy

It was such a wonderful wedding, and I am happy I was chosen to be a part of it!

0 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Nathalie + Magne, part 3 ~~'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-