banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Mails!

Posted by Ania On Sunday, October 15, 2006
Ahh....today my mailbox's been flooding over with hellos and presentations from girls all over the world partipicating in Shimelles "You think you know me?" class. I'm excited. Gotta admit I haven't jotted down a single word in my workbook yet, but I'm planning (or well, was...) to do that today and look it's now dinnertime and guess who's gotta prepare it while being alone with the baby...hmm...:p Oh, I had a realization today --- she's not a baby anymore!!!! She's a toddler now.....a toddler with a very determined mind (*cough*)....I was carrying her around and it just dawned on me -- doh, so big she is....god...she's really no baby anymore....(yeah, Im slow :p)
Anyways. I'll get around to the writing stuff as soon as I get some spare time -- I'm not quite sure about the workbook-thing, but I think I'll just use my usual notebook for that....or maybe even the PC, we'll see.

I've also got around to scrap Kathrines challenge (she's a mean one at that...giving out challenges that is :p) -- make a layout inspired by Mariah Carey....well duh, don't ask me how we got there ,but uhm, I'm done I think -- provided she'll approve it (my arguments: Mariah Carey is to me all about pink, girlie, brown, blingbling (doesn't show too well in the scan I'm afraid) and uh...well..this is it...right? *smile*


Idag strømmer det på med masse mails i mailboxen fra jenter over hele verden som alle deltar i Shimelles nettkurs....mange av de er gjengangere og faste Shimelle-deltakere, så det tyder da vel bra for kurset..? Må innrømme jeg ikke har begynt på workbooken min enda, men det kommer! Tenkte å gjøre litt idag, men det spørs da nå som jeg er alene med Amalie og lager mat og greier mens Simen og Adrian er i byen pga Simens basketkamp..men! Skal nok greie å skrive et par ord i løpet av kvelden tenker jeg! :) Nå foreløpig vet jeg om Kathrine, Ingunn (smultringunn), Geirun, Nella og Rita som også er med på dette -- hvordan går det med dere og workbooken? :)

4 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Mails!'

  1. Rita Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/10/mails.html?showComment=1160928360000#c116092841383739103'> 6:06 PM

    Synes du klarte utfordingen med glans. Nok en knall fin LO fra deg. Jeg har ikke fått satt meg ned med min workbook ennå, men når bare barn er i seng og sambo er reist på fotballkamp i kveld er det me-time for alle pengene :) Har så vidt fått vært inne på gruppesidene og tittet litt. Strømmer inn med e-mail, så jeg får ta litt tid å titte på det i kveld også. Gleder meg masse til å komme ordentlig i gang. :)

     

  2. Piamiin Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/10/mails.html?showComment=1160929680000#c116092970593637174'> 6:28 PM

    Søtt!!Vet du hva?? Gleder meg virkelig til du kommer!!!! Scrappe mere ;) Ja, jeg er blitt voksen nå, Og kaffen smaker ikke så ille egentlig!!! Du bare venner deg tilslutt ;) Men jeg må bare ha melk og sukker!! Uten dem ehm.. :P

     

  3. _Kine Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/10/mails.html?showComment=1160946180000#c116094618970841554'> 11:03 PM

    Så søt side! Er bokstavene klistremerker eller stempler? Hvis det er stempler...eeep! Dødskult font var det nå uansett :) Lykke til med onlinekurset!

     

  4. Anonymous Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/10/mails.html?showComment=1160982240000#c116098224781152926'> 9:04 AM

    Hello, hello, ... I'm also doing the class and just wanted to drop by and say hello!!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-