banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Oh I was tagged too! ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, August 13, 2007

Was tagged again! :D By two great and unique gals - Banglamarie (she's so creative and crazy talented with a lot of things, not only scrapping) and Silje (whom I kinda feel I'm starting to get to "know" through forum and blog/layouts....a totally cool chic w/mad coloring skills like her friend Christine). *still blushing* It's kinda silly how words can make you ...I dunno...embarassed in a positive, good way. Gee.

I could add a number of girls to the list of RGB but let's face it, we all (yeah, I guess me included) rock in each our different ways. Rock on! :)

*off to "rock" the lawnmower* (hah hah hah :p)

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Oh I was tagged too! ~~'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/08/oh-i-was-tagged-too.html?showComment=1187028360000#c4229417747617399268'> 8:06 PM

    You DEFINATELY rock!!!
    Happy lawn rockin'.....HEHE!!!
    XO

     

  2. Alter Me Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/08/oh-i-was-tagged-too.html?showComment=1187205360000#c1359992394824331397'> 9:16 PM

    aw thanks for the comments on APL. You guys are doing awesome stuff, too!!!

    joy

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-