banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Pencillines ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, August 27, 2007

Okay, first lemme just say - I've got a new post upcoming about this past weekend - yummy lovely wedding & stuff - but realized that I preferrably should split the posts in two - one scrapbook-related (this one) and one for the weddingpeeks. So. As I'm not quite done with the quickediting I thought I'd post this one first :p SO yeah - stay tuned for the very first weddingpics coming up shortly - in another ten minutes or so :)

So without further ado; here's this weeks Pencillines-sketch with the fabby Gigi from SIStv!! Totally LOVED what the team did this week - they truly truly outdone themselves! Seriously! (mine's one of the simpler ones...kinda embarassed of it now that I can see the others versions *blush*).

And!!! I got my Bad Girls kit while I was gone! Can you imagine, it only took eight days for it to arrive! Can't wait for the postoffice to open tomorrow - so gonna grab this kit & work on it straight away! (I have to with such a tight deadline anyways hehe :) ). It's for the September kit. LOVELY from the piccies I've seen. There's some peeks up on the Bad Girls blog too :)

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Pencillines ~~'

  1. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/08/pencillines_27.html?showComment=1188204180000#c1899592025410003206'> 10:43 AM

    love love love aniia, as always such bloomin brillaint layouts from you
    hugs xx

     

  2. suebaru Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/08/pencillines_27.html?showComment=1188298860000#c5601562732878262924'> 1:01 PM

    Love your layout, those colours are great together!

     

  3. Fulvia Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/08/pencillines_27.html?showComment=1188588600000#c8836710503230825232'> 9:30 PM

    this layout is wonderful !!!pleas visit my blog.
    http://fulviab.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-