banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Vi har ikke ellediller eller krokofanter ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trying to wrap up stuff I’ve neglected to share here on the blog – here’s some images..

I dunno..it feels silly just posting one thing sorta, so I try to save stuff so I can post two or more scrappy things at once, but suddenly there’s too many images to share at once and the post gets way too long…nrgh. Sorry.

vilde1

A card made with the “About a girl”-line from Fancy Pants Designs. A cute, sassy line which’s the female counterpart to the “About a boy”-line from a few years ago (an old-time fave here, I only have a few sheets of some of the papers left so I keep saving them like, forever…sigh). Anyways. This card was for a little girl who turned six, and was also showcased at the “About a girl transparency” blogpost over at Fancy Pants Designs. Notice the awesome letters. Love!

vilde2 bag1

Another stuff for the aforementioned transparency-blogpost, this time I wrapped a transparency around this paper to get this cool effect. A small tube-bag which carried a gift for another little girl. bag2

 

pwetty

This is based on the Pencil-Lines sketch #183.

I loved it when I made it, but seeing it now – I’m not sure. Hm. Something’s not right with this layout – maybe it’s just too much many different papers badly mixed together. Hm. Ahwell. Can’t always win’em all uh? :p I do love the new Little Hearts-paper from Hambly, and the Doily Decor-paper can be a little too much when you just look at it like, plainly, but it’s awesome when using just parts of it/covering it up somewhat. I’m fond of silly wordplays for titles, this one is based on the “Where the wild things are” :ppwetty_cu1 pwetty_cu2Hm.

I wanted to share some photos from the girl-trip last weekend, but uh, just 2-3 photos turned to a zillion, so I need a little more time ditching photos and stuff – so guess it’ll get its own blogpost when I’m done so this post won’t be that long as it’s already way too long sorta (at least imo) :p  

 

Title: “Grevling i taket” – Knutsen & Ludvigsen

1 lovely comment to '~~ Vi har ikke ellediller eller krokofanter ~~'

  1. Lene - Nabon Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/04/vi-har-ikke-ellediller-eller.html?showComment=1272437523888#c5985470174052673320'> 8:52 AM

    Gjør da ikke noe å poste bare en når det er så lekre ting du lager! Digger det kortet, ultrakult!

    Liker jammenmeg ALT du lager!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-