banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ A box for mom ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, December 17, 2012

mammabox

Got inspired by the December PPP over at Prima that I decided to base my box for my mom on these colors :)

PPPdec

 

Such pretty colors, no?

mammabox1

It’s a chocolate box. Again. I know. I just really enjoy decorating these & giving them away :)

mammabox2

And the color combinations fit perfectly well together (probably wouldn’t have thought of combining these colors myself)

mammabox3

If you look close you can see how I added crackle detail to the well resin (see through candy rock crackle paint on the rocks and the roof, and picket fence white crackle paint on the logs and bucket.. I like adding subtle & sneaky details like that..

mammabox4

And see that little bird made of sequins? Sort of didn’t like it at first, but now I am getting worried cause I’m running out of these! They sort of are handy for such altered boxes & the style they’re made in/of (?) after all!

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ A box for mom ~~'

  1. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/12/box-for-mom.html?showComment=1355874739329#c3857101326453125646'> 12:52 AM

    This box is beautiful! I know your Mom will love it!

     

  2. rosemary Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/12/box-for-mom.html?showComment=1356151743014#c7998251206203856681'> 5:49 AM

    I love how you added the dab of periwinkle to the color scheme. It makes it much fresher!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-