banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ The Hairdo ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, December 13, 2012

ania_tombow

Sooo I normally dislike being on the other side of the lens, but this time it was sort of ok. My stepfather snapped a few photos of me doing my sisters hair for my nieces confirmation. Can you believe I totally forgot to snap a photo of her hair myself!? Ugh! Glad my stepfather loves taking photos himself too! :)

ania_tombow1

If you hurry on over to the Maya Road blog, there’s a Tombow swap thingie going on now, with prizes and stuff. Hurry hurry! The inspiration is amazing (I’m sharing blogpost with Ronda…her tag? WOW! Love it so much!)

ania_tombow2

I have had mixed experience with tape runners and chipboards. Usually the tape runner adhesives are too strong, they easily “rip” off layers of the chipboards…I got to try two different tape runners from Tombow for this blog swap thingie, and while the stamp runner was like, yeah, regular chipboard experience, the vellum runner worked like a charm – not too strong so it didn’t tear off layers, but still strong enough to make the papers I used stick properly…and even the glitter :)

ania_tombow3

Oh and look! I’m using zipper trim! Whee! (I have had a hard time using them before..but think they’re growing on me now!).

Oh, and the stuff are mostly Maya Road, while the paper’s My Little Shoebox but the ones on the chipboards – that’s ooooold leftover scraps from Fancy Pants Designs :)

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ The Hairdo ~~'

  1. Anski Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/12/hairdo.html?showComment=1355428630145#c4982682637910034943'> 8:57 PM

    Love this layout!

     

  2. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/12/hairdo.html?showComment=1355874844166#c5060507972744731320'> 12:54 AM

    Pretty layout. Your sister's hair looks beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-