banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Cards of 2012 ~~

Posted by Ania On Saturday, December 29, 2012

In no particular order..my fave 10 cards for 2012..

 

ania_januar1

See the largest flower on the card? One of my fave flowers from Prima, and one that I’m hoarding…sigh..need to use more…it’s so pretty! Also, weaving a paper heart is pretty and yields a very cute look..must do that more whenever I’m outta ideas and in a hurry when creating cards!

hk1

I simply love that backgroundpaper from Prima…the postage stamp one… also, love mixing larger and smaller flowers & tickets!

primaday9a

Again…mixing different flowers + gems = pretty!

pp2

You don’t even have to use flower-flowers…just fuzzy cut/die cut flowers from a sheet of paper and layer them beneath something. Like on this card w/papers and stamp from Pink Paislee :)

thomas

Love that star punch from Martha Stewart…my most recent punch-purchase..love this one because it’s using papers from like, 2006 or so…classic Basic Grey :) And as (almost) always w/babycards I need to add transparency from Hambly..either the onesie one or the elephant one :)

smile_card_web1

I sort of like this one, but am not quite sure how pretty it is…it’s a bit simple…but then again…a glittery golden hexagon? Add a very minimalist (and trendy) colorscheme… Mmm..sold..

jar4

Adding this card because it’s one of those that didn’t turn as envisioned yet you sort of like it because it’s created by weird odds and ends..sorta..

tormod

Another babycard! Love this one because of the glittery star thingie here!! It totally makes the whole card!

atcforstaceyy

Sure, it’s small..but pretty *smile* Also, see that canvas butterfly? One of my absolute favorites from Prima….so versatile, so handy, so pretty!

50a

And I suppose..this really is one of my very very favorite card this year…everything clicked for this card…plus, the person who got this card is such a lovely colleague so I was truly happy that this card turned out this pretty (imho ofc ;)) for her =)

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Cards of 2012 ~~'

  1. Evelin Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/12/cards-of-2012.html?showComment=1356809906623#c6630718640356669833'> 8:38 PM

    I love all your cards! They are gorgeous!

     

  2. Aquarell Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/12/cards-of-2012.html?showComment=1356820318433#c8984574284792881678'> 11:31 PM

    Nydelig fine kort. :)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-