banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2


Yay!
My Prima-class-box is here - thank god I don't have to whine or nag or complain about it being held up in customs anymore cause quite frankly even I was getting tired of doing that ;p
So. Preparing and checking inventory and samplemaking today. Kitting tomorrow. Maybe a photo or two for those curious about the kits tomorrow then as I've gotten a few requests about that.

In other words - my bookmark-project at Fancy Pants is up - feel free to check it out complete w/full images and step-by-step-instructions (they post projects every monday - and yesterday was my turn). Another Fancy Pants project is also up at Minneriket - where I held a mini-workshop w/deco-scissors some weeks ago - and we decided to put all the classes on the frontpage (in other words; more classes to come!).


I've also been scrambling a lot to wrap up various Glimmer Mist samples -- am doing a demo at Papir i Hjertet on saturday before the classes start and I am nervous -- I've never demoed before soooooo I dunno - I feel like I am "overdoing" it just making things complicated -- I *think* I'll just try to limit (and display) the samples and just do easy demoing (just spraying on paper like, randomly..cause quite frankly - who wouldn't fall in love w/Glimmer Mist just seeing it on paper just like that - it's so pretty!!!!) and explain how the samples were made if asked. Or something like that. Eeks. Please be nice w/me if you're attending!!!!! The above dino is one of my faves from the samples I've made till now btw...:) (Glimmer Mist on both the dino&the background - other stuff includes paint, crackle paint, glossy accent & canvas/chipboard (LOVE this dino from Riff Raff Designs!)..and pen :) ) I am glad I got this sample made - I've had it in my head like forever but never got the kick in the ass I needed to actually get around to make it - it'll hang in the kids room when Im done w/the demo - it's a minicanvasgroup of four :)

4 intriguing feedbacks to '*exchales deeply* (or can you only say deeply about inhaling but not exhaling?? Hmmm)'

  1. Lula Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/10/exchales-deeply-or-can-you-only-say.html?showComment=1225219380000#c4575806879129797457'> 7:43 PM

    Hei;)

    Jeg gleder med vanvittig til kurset på lørdag og søndag. Jeg er helt sikker på at det blir inspirerende. Du lager så mye flott så dette blir bare moro!

    Vi sees!

    KLEM

     

  2. S_U_F_69 Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/10/exchales-deeply-or-can-you-only-say.html?showComment=1225222620000#c64393955857275471'> 8:37 PM

    Kjempesøt dino! Tror nok det kurset ditt i glimmer mist skal gå helt fint jeg :D

     

  3. Anonymous Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/10/exchales-deeply-or-can-you-only-say.html?showComment=1225257420000#c4478414779065541010'> 6:17 AM

    Oh FREAK that lil' dino is CUTE! How creative can one girl be????? You blow me away every time I visit your blog. Dang, you are a busy gal! I bow to your genius creative mind! ;)

     

  4. Anonymous Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/10/exchales-deeply-or-can-you-only-say.html?showComment=1225300740000#c9218288840528390993'> 6:19 PM

    Hej!

    Hittade hit från Pencillines o nu *måste* jag gå igenom hela din blogg för du gör såå snygga LO:s!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-