banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Petit enfant ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, May 08, 2012

ania_april1

I love it when people around me get babies! Gives me an excuse to create babycards, which I find pretty enjoyable to make…(well, once I get an idea of what exactly to create).

ania_april2

As always – trusty Hambly Screenprints as embellishment! This time I cut out the onesies before stapling them onto the Maya Road Twine Cording (celery green..love that color!).

Also, if you peek you’ll see three different paper manufacturers on this card; the base is made outta Fancy Pants Designs, the gorgeous blue paper’s Pink Paislee and the two in the front (on?) are authentique.

ania_april3

Then we have the adorable petit faon-stamp from Craft Origine, mounted on wood and stamped onto the doily. Flowers & gems from Prima by the way.

 

Now, have you seen? Craft Origine have added a new DT-member, Virginie Wurtz (Giniew). A creative lady with many talents and a graphic take on scrapbooking as far as I can see. Nice :)

 

Right. Need to create another babycard! This card was for my husbands cousin who’s like, half French (mmkay, well, her newborn boy is), now my cousin’s just got a babygirl who’s also half French. Or well, Canadian of the French speaking kind, that is. Which makes this stamp earn me brownie points with the French speaking parts of the parents. I hope!

=)

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Petit enfant ~~'

  1. Marley Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/05/petit-enfant.html?showComment=1336514121719#c5088303451593361018'> 11:55 PM

    Beautiful!!! hugs Marley

     

  2. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/05/petit-enfant.html?showComment=1336690254567#c1283954823231592760'> 12:50 AM

    Beautiful card! Love the onesies handing on the twine!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-