banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ More Maya Road CHA-S Stuff, part 1 ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, July 22, 2012
Gosh..looking through the images of the stuff I created for the Maya Road CHA-S booth, I’m thinking I need to split the posts in three or so… hope you don’t mind! I already shared the first box here by the way, with the amazing 3” cube memory box of theirs…so so fun…
box1
First up is a box of chocolate…dressed with Fancy Pants paper (old old ones actually..one of my faves from them…:) So old I forgot its name…but it’s from 2006 or 2007 I think?)
box2
The most important piece here is the heart imo…totally adore the linen heart piece!! Apparently you get three pieces in one package…. I decided to keep mine plain, only creating white-ish dots with my distress stain….totally *love* the look!!
box3
Another piece I loved here is the Linen burlap trim in cream..so delicate…so natural…so pretty! Not to mention how the chipboard letters shine when you first add white base, spray dragon fruit pink mist upon it (love that color!) and top it all w/glossy accent…..so so shiny and pretty! Otherwise – wooden bird, various trinkets, watermelon twine cording (fun!) and various cut outs from vintage lace trims.
box4
It can be opened too, so I added bits and pieces of this and that into this envelope.  I can’t decide if it looks messy or just ok. Oh, and these mini kraft envelopes comes in new colors this time around too! And the stamp’s from ornate botanical and You Are singletons clear stamp :)
box6flowercard
I did a pretty simple card too, using the lovely ornate botanicals stamp and twine cording in sparkle gold. Papers from American Craft. Gem from KaiserCraft.
gratulerer1
Another card, created with the scallop mini book as base…once again using old fancy pants paper & a newer sheet of prima on this one.
gratulerer2
*love* the vintage trinket found here…..and the wooden mini butterflies..and the mini jotting tags….and the mini canvas butterfly…..*smile*
gratulerer3
Oh, and I found out that liquid pearls should be used like this the other day..honestly..I’ve only used it to create dots….but once you use it to cover larger areas…it yields such a gorgeous, real special look to stuff! Love it!
gratulerer4
The inside of the card..pretty boring tho I must admit :/ Papers from Crate Paper..
heart_tin1
Final CHA-item for now….a magnet…w/the christmas chipboard words…here covered w/dragon fruit pink mist (if applied directly on raw chipboard you get a darker color, as opposed to on white base, as on the chocolate box)….topped w/glossy accent…
heart_tin2heart_tin3
Hmhm….any questions feel free to ask :)
Will share the mini albums and layouts in an own post soon :)

1 lovely comment to '~~ More Maya Road CHA-S Stuff, part 1 ~~'

  1. Nancy Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/07/more-maya-road-cha-s-stuff-part-1.html?showComment=1343160915733#c7224881055652667985'> 10:15 PM

    Love the little wood veneer pieces (for my cards); keep them coming! I also loved the chip board cameos and wish I could still get them; very popular theme right now (did you start it?)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-