banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Playing with colors + best speech ever ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, July 01, 2012

Just wrapped up all my CHA projects for Maya Road (hooray!). Wish I could share them like, now…I hate it when I work on lots of new stuff (and which I’m, I’ll admit, am fairly satisfied about) yet is prevented from immediate sharing!

colors

So I thought I’d share something I’m working on atm instead! Got a nifty selection of various pen and such from Faber Castell through Maya Road, and I must say – I think I am in love with the gelato pen! Just testing my waters atm, no idea how you’re like, supposed to use these – but I don’t mind. I love the random results! :D (I mixed it w/iridescent gold mist on my Craft Origine stamp here)

 

I’d also like to share this video of Neil Gaimans commencement speech to the University of Arts class of 2012. It’s good. It’s so good that I had to watch it twice in a row. Imposters syndrome? Oh, totally check. Make good art? Will try & check. Stop worrying and start enjoying? Am trying, check!

 

Neil Gaiman adresses UoA 2012

 

Really. You won't regret listening in to this speech. Enjoy.

Ps. Here’s the link to the same speech – only with subtitles. In like, 12 different languages.

 

Oh, and btw…

mrshare

:)

1 lovely comment to '~~ Playing with colors + best speech ever ~~'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/07/playing-with-colors-best-speech-ever.html?showComment=1341256938797#c1061795768493647760'> 9:22 PM

    Wow, loved the speech. Thanks for sharing!!!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-